Get in Touch
If you have questions or want to make an appointment, please contact me by SMS or email. I will either text you back, call you back, or answer your email:
How to reach the Clinic?
There are two locations based in High Peak, Whaley Bridge and Buxton.
Zest Acupuncture and Wellness
2 The Sidings
SK23 7HE Whaley Bridge
Buxton Osteopathy Clinic
7 Bridge Street
SK17 6BS Buxton
Whaley Bridge is a small town between Manchester and Buxton, which can be reached via A6
- 8 miles from Buxton
- 10 miles from Stockport and 16 miles from Manchester.
You can reach us by car, train or bus.
If you drive via A6 from Stockport/Manchester, take a shortcut in Disley. At the first junction in Disley (when coming from Stockport), turn right into the Buxton Old Road. It will directly take you to Whaley Bridge via picturesque views of High Peak.
There is a direct train from Manchester Piccadilly, Stockport or Buxton to Whaley Bridge. It takes 45min from Manchester and 28 min from Stockport. We are based 2-5min walk from the train station. For the times and ticket prices, see The TrainLine.
- Bus no. 199 runs from Manchester Airport, via Stockport and Whaley Bridge to Buxton (and back). See the timetable here.
- Bus no. 60 runs from Disley, via New Mills and Whaley Bridge to Macclesfield (and back). See the timetable here.
- Bus no. 64 runs from Macclesfield via Whaley Bridge to Glossop (and back). See the timetable here.
Send me a Message
If you have other questions please contact me:
Chinese Medicine in High Peak:
- Whaley Bridge and Furness Vale
- Bugsworth and Chinley
- Chapel en le Frith
- Disley and New Mills
as well as in Stockport and Greater Manchester.